Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Existential Crisis

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Appear to be very much in vogue at the moment. Quite encouraging personally as I feel we are entering a post stakeholder/solution/third way era.

Some popular "EC"s

Europe
Boris Johnson's Political Career
England Team
The Labour Party
Southern Trains Timetable
Hipster Waxed Moustaches
Flat White

( a combination of the last two in a consolidated pop up crowd funded start up environment )

Any more ?

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Millions dead in Syria
Millions dead in Iraq
Millions of migrants escaping Islamic extremism with nowhere to go
Millions in the world suffering from poverty
Poor little Britain

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Existential egotism sums up the response to the Brexit referendum. It was there before and it is stronger now.

What the 99p shop being taken over by Pound Land and selling "premium" (sometimes as much as £3) items behind the counter.

If that isn't an Existential Crises I don't know what is.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
I am an existentialist. Or at least I was and I read Camus's L'etranger several times. I didn't know what the word meant then. What does it mean now?

No idea but I never started the thread. Good fun though.

yxee

Oct 24, 2011
Manchester
What the 99p shop being taken over by Pound Land and selling "premium" (sometimes as much as £3) items behind the counter.

If that isn't an Existential Crises I don't know what is.

I wondered what these shops would do when inflation happened.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
I am an existentialist. Or at least I was and I read Camus's L'etranger several times. I didn't know what the word meant then. What does it mean now?

**** knows.

Welcome to a humour/irony free thread that has been taken over by Momentum.

Three men walk into a pub. Two leave because they didn't enter via a democratic process organised by the grass roots members.

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015

Jean Paul Sartre's Les Mouches for me. I thought I had an inkling then, but now that Boris Johnson, train timetables, and 99p stores have been thrown into the mix, I'm all confused again.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
I have absolutely no idea what this thread is about .... even though I had a fairly good education.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here