Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Now Murray's back, how do you feel ?

wehatepalace

Limbs
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
So now that it's official how do you feel about it ?
I'll admit I gave him the dogs abuse when he played against us for Palace, but I had the upmost respect for him for not celebrating his goals, I'm not sure I would have been quite so dignified!
So Glenn Murray I would like to sincerely apologise for calling you the things I did, and I sincerely hope you ram them back down my throat by scoring an absolute shed load of goals and get us promoted !

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Wasted years is how i feel

Sent by 2 old baked bean cans and a piece of string

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Brilliant, such a shame he did not arrive last January

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Very pleased but hoping a marquee permanent striker signing is not too far away. Murray current number 1 striker for me.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
I feel like we have added goals to the team and importantly someone who can hold the ball up and link the play. A good signing which definitely increases the quality of the squad

Mayonaise

May 25, 2014
Haywards Heath
Pleased - a decent addition to the squad and replacement for Bobby Z.

Should never have let him go in the first place but then we may not have enjoyed watching Leo Ulloa in the stripes so all good at the end of the day.

Glad we have Tomer Hemed for penalty duty though as Murray has always been shite from the spot.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Very happy. Should have a field day with Skalaks crosses. Shame it didn't happen two years ago. In fact shame Gus got rid of him in the first place. Worst mistake of the Amex era.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here