Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Well Done Wales

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I'll say it, magnificent effort and what sensational team spirit.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Everything they are is everything England aren't and probably never will be. You will NEVER replicate that team spirit with sulky wankers like Sturridge, Stirling. Vardy et al. Sneer at the Wales huddles etc. all you like but they're the ones laughing now. England are a bunch of disparate wankers, Wales are a TEAM.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Everything they are is everything England aren't and probably never will be. You will NEVER replicate that team spirit with sulky wankers like Sturridge, Stirling. Vardy et al. Sneer at the Wales huddles etc. all you like but they're the ones laughing now. England are a bunch of disparate wankers, Wales are a TEAM.

Hoorah. Three cheers for you....Hip Hip.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
I did like the attacking corner strategy. Stand in a line and then bomb bust away stops all the wresting in the box, as defenders can't get a grip.

Poojah

Nov 19, 2010
Leeds
Wales' performance tonight (and at the Euros as a whole) shits all over the arguments regularly trotted out by the English FA, excusing / justifying our shambolic national team over the past decade or so. The entire Welsh team out there tonight were developed within the English football pyramid, many (or even most) at English clubs.

Only serves to hammer home the magnitude of the mis-management of the England team.

Fair play to Wales though, they were brilliant tonight.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

What hurts me so much is everything about that is so true.

What has made England so bad ?

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Fantastic win for Wales, but it has to be said that Belgium should have had a penalty at 2-1 who cares though:)

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I bet England players all talk salaries to each other where as Wales has a total disparity where one player earns £200,000 plus a week and others just £3,000 a week yet they can get over it and understand a team ethic.

newhaven seagull 85

SELDOM IN NEWHAVEN
Dec 3, 2006
What hurts me so much is everything about that is so true.

What has made England so bad ?

Overpaid,overrated premier league players,if we picked the team from the championship, then we might just get a team who have desire,passion and commitment.

And we'll done Wales and good luck in the semi final

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Does beggar belief that the FA regularly trot out the 'too many foreigners' bollocks 'stunting youth development' when a welsh team, under the same system, can excel at national level.

They appointed the worst England manager in my lifetime, literally no tactical nous, couldn't even discern a starting 11.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Overpaid,overrated premier league players,if we picked the team from the championship, then we might just get a team who have desire,passion and commitment.

And we'll done Wales and good luck in the semi final

To be honest, albion could probably have fielded an all-English side that could stick a few past Iceland.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here