Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Alan Brazil/Talksport

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
Whenever I see a photo of Alan Brazil I wonder how he is still alive.

Talksport has some good output. The sports breakfast doesn't fall into that bracket. Here's a typical interview.

So, next up is England cricket captain, Alistair Cook. 'Morning Alistair'

'Morning Alan'

'So Alistair, who do you think is going to win the Premier League next year'

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Brazil is a freeloading, drink-driving, perm-drunk cod-eyed purple-headed BUFFOON who should have been put out to graze years ago. Thick as shit and with half the charm, completely clueless and disinterested about ANYTHING outside of the Premier League. He is the living embodiment of that Austin Powers Fat B*S*TRD.

"How can I be sexist, ask my 3 daughters" - thats just genetics, you bloated, semi-literate oaf.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I am 50/50 with talksport, some presenters i like and some i hate.
But i have to admit that the idiot Moose had me in tears of laughter the other day when live from France, Paddy Power had ordered him a steak Tartare now i don't know if it was a set up or tongue in cheek but his rant at the waiter was hilarious or totally ignorant. It started with where is the tartar sauce and continued with this is still moving and dont you have an oven (yes oven)

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Brazil is a freeloading, drink-driving, perm-drunk cod-eyed purple-headed BUFFOON who should have been put out to graze years ago. Thick as shit and with half the charm, completely clueless and disinterested about ANYTHING outside of the Premier League. He is the living embodiment of that Austin Powers Fat B*S*TRD.

"How can I be sexist, ask my 3 daughters" - thats just genetics, you bloated, semi-literate oaf.

Yet again you have been placed in the 'not sure' column.

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
My mate Josh used to produce Brazils breakfast show . He had fun keeping up with Alans early morning[ Coffee ] orders.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Not a fan of AB, mainly he reminds me of an overweight LOUD Scottish Sgt I once knew in the RAF.
Colin Murray, Hawksbee and Jacobs my choice :)

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patreon
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
He's very hit and miss.

I get annoyed by him continually pushing his mates for a job

XYZ job comes up "what about Glenn" he's record is second to none, no it isn't Alan

He isn't as bad as that bellend Micky Quinn.

robinsonsgrin

Mar 16, 2009
LA...wishing it was devon..
no longer a talksport listener.. used to be avid.
do partake in the colin murray podcast however.. although annoyed its gone weekly.. he is top bombing
also big fan of jon richardson and matt forde on a sat.. podcast only.. cant cope with adverts!

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
Lock him in a cell with Atkinson, Gray and that other bigotted idiot whose name thankfully escapes me, and chuck away the key.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
He's vile, can't stand him. Always pleased when he's too hungover to make the show and the fantastic Danny Kelly steps in.

Talk Sport really is marmite to me. I love Danny Kelly, H and J, and Colin Murray. I hate Brazil, Micky Quinn and Georgie Bingham, Andy Goldstein and Jason Cundy and Stan Collymore.

And how Ray Parlour got a job in broadcasting I will never know.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here