Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do you want Wales to win against Belgium?

Supporting Wales...

• Good luck, love the team spirit

Votes: 106 51.2%
  • Hope you get spanked

Votes: 101 48.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
I'm supporting them and hope they do em.

Its a bit like supporting a Championship team with one superstar v a PL team

Our PL team have already failed

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Where is the "couldn't give a monkey's, they are just another team that mean nothing to me" option ?

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
I have a fair bit of cash on Belgium to win the tournament and a France Belgium final... So no i want the welsh spanked

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Really happy to have backed Wales @ 33/1 e/w with bet365 to win the tourno where most of the teams are distinctly so-so. France are misfiring, and might well struggle against the tightly knit unit that is Iceland, and Germany aren't moving as smoothly up through the gears as normal. So yes please to a Wales win. And wanted that even BEFORE their wild and crazy ABE celebrations :lol:

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Even though the Wales team celebrated our loss as if they had actually won the World Cup I will be behind them. I will forgive them because we were really shit and I larfed when we conceded the 2nd myself.

Sweetie

Apr 1, 2004
I hope they go on and win the whole thing...

Wouldn't be saying the same if it was the Jocks though!

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
After seeing their wild celebrations as Iceland knocked us out they can do one, I hope Dembele breaks Ramsey's leg and Lukaku scores a hat-trick.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Even though the Wales team celebrated our loss as if they had actually won the World Cup I will be behind them. I will forgive them because we were really shit and I larfed when we conceded the 2nd myself.

My sentiments exactly, I was a bit disappointed when Joe Hart accidentally saved that close range shot which would have made it 3-1.

As for Wales, well I'll be behind them, they've worked hard to get this far, and they're part of the U.K.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I really wanted ALL of the home nations to do well, going into the Euros. I'm a little disappointed in myself that now it comes to it, because England are out, out of nothing but sheer jealous spite, I want to see Wales absolutely spanked tonight.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Havnt watched a match, or had any interest in International football since the England embarrassment. (my interest was scant previously anyway) So, not really.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here