Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tattoos

yorkshire seagull

May 18, 2004
Leeds
Hi all,

Had a quick look through, but couldn't find a thread on this.

How many of you out there have tattoos related to BHAFC? Did you find it easy to get a tattoo artist to do the work?

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
Tattoos are great.

Football tattoos are pony. I've never seen a decent one.

*if someone wants to prove me wrong and post a picture of a decent one feel free*

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
I have 2 small seagulls on my wrist so not necessarily identified by others as a football tat.

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
Yes I've got the club crest on arm, had it done for my 50th as it coincided with the beginning of the Amex opening & new badge.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
And are a sure sign of a "trailer trash" type of person. No one with a modicum of common sense would damage their skin by having a tattoo. All of them look like sh*t.

Dame Judi Dench and Sir David Attenborough have tattoos - are they 'trailer trash'?

On a related note, do you get some kind of alert whenever this topic comes up so that you can rush in and say how shit you think they are?

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
I've been contemplating one for a while. Was thinking of something subtle that only means something to me but it's just getting the right design.

When younger I wanted the BHAFC down my arm in old English writing - glad I didn't now. I also wanted the badge on my calf as I knew a MIllwall lad that had theirs and it looked great. Only problem being that a lion is slightly more macho than a Seagull and it was pre badge change so I would be angry now!

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
tumblr_nbbnipMCug1r4bt18o1_500.jpg

984862.jpg

Attachments

• tattoo.jpg
    tattoo.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 744

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
I've got a "W" tattooed one on each buttock and when I bend over I spell Wow Poor contribution to the thread I know.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here