Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bournemouth sign another striker

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Bournemouth have signed Lys Moussett a 20 year old striker from Le Havre How many more do they need or could someone become surplus to requirements.

Not a striker as such of course, but Matt Ritchie is widely expected to sign for Newcastle soon.

Something of a surprise on two counts. That Bournemouth are prepared to let him go after such a successful season, and that he is prepared to play his football in the Championship again.

Blues Rock DJ

Apr 18, 2011
Dorset
Not a striker as such of course, but Matt Ritchie is widely expected to sign for Newcastle soon.

Something of a surprise on two counts. That Bournemouth are prepared to let him go after such a successful season, and that he is prepared to play his football in the Championship again.

£££££'s

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
I have to say, I missed Tommy Elphick signing for Villa the other day. Pretty stunned by that one to be fair, I thought him and Cook were a great partnership

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I have to say, I missed Tommy Elphick signing for Villa the other day. Pretty stunned by that one to be fair, I thought him and Cook were a great partnership

Hmmm great in the Championship I will admi, but I think Tommy may have got found out a little bit in the Premier League. He missed a large chunk of last season through injury anyway.

Be interesting to see how he makes out at Villa.t

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here