Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bournemouth sign another striker

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Bournemouth have signed Lys Moussett a 20 year old striker from Le Havre How many more do they need or could someone become surplus to requirements.

Not a striker as such of course, but Matt Ritchie is widely expected to sign for Newcastle soon.

Something of a surprise on two counts. That Bournemouth are prepared to let him go after such a successful season, and that he is prepared to play his football in the Championship again.

Blues Rock DJ

Apr 18, 2011
Dorset
Not a striker as such of course, but Matt Ritchie is widely expected to sign for Newcastle soon.

Something of a surprise on two counts. That Bournemouth are prepared to let him go after such a successful season, and that he is prepared to play his football in the Championship again.

£££££'s

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
I have to say, I missed Tommy Elphick signing for Villa the other day. Pretty stunned by that one to be fair, I thought him and Cook were a great partnership

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I have to say, I missed Tommy Elphick signing for Villa the other day. Pretty stunned by that one to be fair, I thought him and Cook were a great partnership

Hmmm great in the Championship I will admi, but I think Tommy may have got found out a little bit in the Premier League. He missed a large chunk of last season through injury anyway.

Be interesting to see how he makes out at Villa.t

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here