Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

U-14 Youth Football Tournaments

Crispy Ambulance

May 27, 2010
Burgess Hill
Does anyone know of any vacancies for 1 or 2 Under 14 teams in any upcoming tournaments in Sussex over the next couple of months?
If so, please could you pm me with the details.
Many thanks
Crispy.

Last edited:

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
Think you'll find you might be too late to register for this summer's tournaments. That usually starts around March/April time.
My youngest grandson's under 14 team has played in about 5 so far this year (and won 3 of them!!).

You could try getting in touch with Sussex FA Youth and they might be able to help.

Crispy Ambulance

May 27, 2010
Burgess Hill
Think you'll find you might be too late to register for this summer's tournaments. That usually starts around March/April time.
My youngest grandson's under 14 team has played in about 5 so far this year (and won 3 of them!!).

You could try getting in touch with Sussex FA Youth and they might be able to help.

Thanks. I had a couple of teams in the Hurstpierpoint tournament last weekend and, you're right, we had to book in April. Just wondered if any teams had booked for upcoming tournaments but had pulled out.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Does anyone know of any vacancies for 1 or 2 Under 14 teams in any upcoming tournaments in Sussex over the next couple of months?
If so, please could you pm me with the details.
Many thanks
Crispy.

I can only suggest the Sussex FA website, getting a list of remaining tournaments and contacting directly. Yes, most are nearly full by end of April, but I've entered ours in a few where a tournament has had a team drop out, so you might get lucky.

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
Hassocks Hawks Reds. Lost on pens to Lingfield in the sf. Your grandson play for them or Mile Oak?

Mile Oak. We won in the final on pens as well and didn't concede a goal all the way through.
We watched your game and thought your lads were very unlucky. Felt really sorry for the lad that missed the last one.

Crispy Ambulance

May 27, 2010
Burgess Hill
Mile Oak. We won in the final on pens as well and didn't concede a goal all the way through.
We watched your game and thought your lads were very unlucky. Felt really sorry for the lad that missed the last one.

Thank you. Yes, we didn't concede in all 6 games either but Lingfield were bigger and stronger and probably deserved to beat us if I'm honest. Well done tho. MO got some useful players, always used to gub us (as did most teams!) but we're really improving.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here