Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

me and my mum nimby village visit.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Kev the Ape said:
why did the duck go to pray?? because he wants the stadium.

what the hell?:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

3gulls

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Kev the Ape said:
i never told anyone this. but one monday morning me and my mum went to nimby land on a visit there with a our FALMER FOR ALL t-shirts on, we went past the field of dreams. then into the farm shop it was quite weird in there the women behind the counter look at us in a way i cant describe so we brought some eggs and then we went into nimbys village, and fed the ducks very delightful i kept singing we want falmer every time i saw a villager and they would just smile and walk away. and then we went over the bypass to their headquarters the swan pub and luckily the barman wasnt in there and a pleasant young lady served us and we just sat there minding our own business with our shirts on. after this we went over the bypass again and we saw plans for the stadium one in black and white outside a village house and the other outside the farm shop. we went back into the farm shop and we got some chicken stuff for them to eat and then we fed the chickens and they where lovely.

so anyone who wants to walk around falmer with their falmer for all T-shirts on then do it you will love it.

You forgot the visit to the sweet shop, or was mummy unkind? :lolol:

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
I see what you mean when, "The more you read it the funnier it gets!!

Quote : we went back into the farm shop and we got some chicken stuff for them to eat and then we fed the chickens and they where lovely.

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Waterhall Wizard

Only one PETER WARD
Oct 14, 2004
East of Brighton
The Northstander said:
I see what you mean when, "The more you read it the funnier it gets!!

Quote : we went back into the farm shop and we got some chicken stuff for them to eat and then we fed the chickens and they where lovely.

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

You're catching on Northstander.

I've been wandering around town today with a broad grin on my face. Just picture a sixty year old guy, with a false leg, up a ladder, deliberately flicking white paint at Kev and his mum with a paint brush. :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Last edited:

Oct 25, 2003
this thread is completely class

"the world through the eyes of kev"
kev- i truly believe that you are genuine but if you are not please learn to engage your brain

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Tom the Croc said:
Scott - I demand to come to Falmer with you and Kev. Falmer and Sunderland in one week with the ape will make my life complete.

is this i think it is?

and if so is the themed evening still on?

Waterhall Wizard

Only one PETER WARD
Oct 14, 2004
East of Brighton
tommy boy said:
this thread is completely class

"the world through the eyes of kev"
kev- i truly believe that you are genuine but if you are not please learn to engage your brain

That is the beauty of it, tommy boy. He didn't try to be funny with his original piece.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
tommy boy said:
kev the ape- the optimum advert for the english state schooling system

well he did go to hove park........

Waterhall Wizard

Only one PETER WARD
Oct 14, 2004
East of Brighton
Scotty M said:
well he did go to hove park........

Don't get the link.

I went to Hove Park many times. When I was a kid it was to play football and in my youth it was to shag.

Did they name a school after my leisure centre?

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Waterhall Wizard said:
Don't get the link.

I went to Hove Park many times. When I was a kid it was to play football and in my youth it was to shag.

Did they name a school after my leisure centre?

hove park school

Windmill

Jul 6, 2003
Tadley, Nr Reading
Kev, just had a thought. Can we have your Mum's take on all of this. Does she have a version of events? Could she share it with us on NSC?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here