me and my mum nimby village visit.

Waterhall Wizard

Only one PETER WARD
Oct 14, 2004
East of Brighton
Buzza said:
Scotty.

Where do you and Kev sit?

Buzza. These two stand out a mile when they're at Withdean. Scott sits on his arse, like us all, but Kev is on his head.

I am so pleased that more people are being alerted to this classic. Gems like this are even better than ones like what Ernie Wise wrote.

Buzz, did you finally get off to sleep last night? I was still trying to suppress the giggles when I got in to bed. I don't know how I didn't wake the missus up. Even today, sometimes without warning, a broad smile has appeared on my face.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I did WW. :)

I sit in C Block as well! :eek:

Kev the Ape

the funniest thing was when i went in the pub was this bloke was talking on his phone so loudly, he stopped half way through when we ordered the drinks and he said on the phone, two Brighton fans have just walked in and he hanged up quickly and stared at us all the way through our drink.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Buzza said:
I did WW. :)

I sit in C Block as well! :eek:

he's near the back, on the end of a row

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Kev the Ape said:
the funniest thing was when i went in the pub was this bloke was talking on his phone so loudly, he stopped half way through when we ordered the drinks and he said on the phone, two Brighton fans have just walked in and he hanged up quickly and stared at us all the way through our drink.

Oh No, You are setting me off again! :lolol: :lolol:

Please stop!

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Kev the Ape said:
sorry buzza but some things have just flashed back my memory for that lovely day out in nimbyville.

Carry on please!:)

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Dover said:
Falmer will never be the same again. :clap2:

I'm looking forward to the film! :)

Kev the Ape

if i can remember rightly the vicar came out and had a word with us. And he said to us " what kind of example will Brighton fans have with the church". I thought to myself what we going to do on a saturday pray in the church before 3 pm and pray brighton win 4-0.

Kryten

Dec 20, 2003
Here, there and every where
Kev the Ape said:
if i can remember rightly the vicar came out and had a word with us. And he said to us " what kind of example will Brighton fans have with the church". I thought to myself what we going to do on a saturday pray in the church before 3 pm and pray brighton win 4-0.

I see this ending with the whole village coming out, and holding a welcoming celebration for you.

Waterhall Wizard

Only one PETER WARD
Oct 14, 2004
East of Brighton
Buzza said:

Please stop!

No! No! Kev, please don't stop. You carry on. You're doing a great job.

Surely you are holding out on us. Something else must have happened. Let's have all of memories of the day. Start with the journey there; let's hear about the weather; what your mum drank in the pub, what you drank, etc.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
:lolol: :lolol:

that makes no sense, but it just sounds bloody ridiculous

Kev the Ape

the weather was hot and sunny, and i thought the ducks where going to have a sunbath. The pub was grotty, and there was the most unusual picture i have ever seen, the picture was a the landlord sitting there near the site and there was a speech bubble next to it saying there aint A SEAGULL in sight. :angry:, and i warn you never drink a glass of coke in there.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
kev, do you wanna go to falmer next week? i want to experience it for myself

Waterhall Wizard

Only one PETER WARD
Oct 14, 2004
East of Brighton
Kev the Ape said:
and i warn you never drink a glass of coke in there.

Why? Was it Virgin Coke? You tell Scott's dad. The landlord will have another customer. It's his favourite tipple.

Kev the Ape

Waterhall Wizard said:
Why? Was it Virgin Coke? You tell Scott's dad. The landlord will have another customer. It's his favourite tipple.

nope it weren't it was somethink called star and i after i drank it i felt really sick. two old ladies wanted to know why falmer is the only site so me and my mum had to stand there talking to some nimbys and explaining why we need our stadium and why it was the only site. :clap2:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Waterhall Wizard said:

my dad HATES virgin cola, he'd probably rather drink his own urine.

actually, thats going a bit far

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Buzza said:

Please stop!

Waterhall Wizard said:
No! No! Kev, please don't stop. You carry on. You're doing a great job.

Surely you are holding out on us. Something else must have happened. Let's have all of memories of the day. Start with the journey there; let's hear about the weather; what your mum drank in the pub, what you drank, etc.

The "Please stop" referred to my aching sides! :)

As mentioned before, Carry on!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here