Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast
    Members

0 Not allowed!
    my mum views on it was she dont have a clue what the fuss it all about because you can not see the site from the village. There is no village green.

MUM WORDS QUIET VILLAGE MY ARSE.
    geoff hurst now with the ball, there are people on the pitch, they think its all over. It is now.

• North Stand Chat

advertising

0 Not allowed!
      AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGG GGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

KILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL IT
      NEW SCHTUMMCAST. MORE VIBES AVAILABLE HERE >>>>>> http://soundcloud.com/schtumm/schtum...0-neal-schtumm
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Originally posted by ChapmansThe Saviour
      AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGG GGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

KILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL IT
      kill wot
      geoff hurst now with the ball, there are people on the pitch, they think its all over. It is now.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      i really wanted to play football on the site, but the sound of the grasshoppers did'nt sound to friendly. and the lovely sight of a dead rabbit on the pavement. I thought how could this be a beautiful village.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      that shouldnt of been added to the story.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Originally posted by Kev the Ape
      that shouldnt of been added to the story.
      wrong spelling. Should of been added to the story.

0 Not allowed!
      Can someone please KILL IT.
      NEW SCHTUMMCAST. MORE VIBES AVAILABLE HERE >>>>>> http://soundcloud.com/schtumm/schtum...0-neal-schtumm
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Originally posted by ChapmansThe Saviour
      Can someone please KILL IT.
      someone please kill you
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      my mum views on it was she dont have a clue what the fuss it all about because you can not see the site from the village. There is no village green.

MUM WORDS QUIET VILLAGE MY ARSE.

0 Not allowed!
      Yes Kev, you've said that before. Now please

SHUT THE **** UP

I was quite willing to let you carry on with your totally mundane story, but it has got beyond a joke now.

No-one gives a damn about your infatuation with your mother and where you take her on dates.

Anybody got a shotgun? It's half term next week!
      Last edited by Everest; 22-10-2004 at 16:13.
      "Forget the goals, Vicente produced the moment of the match, if not the season here at the Amex, with a slalom like run,
      in which he beat six or seven players before unleashing a fierce drive that rattled the crossbar"
      talkSPORT, 20 March 2012