Page 1 of 16 123411 ... LastLast
    Members

me and my mum nimby village visit.

0 Not allowed!
    me and my mum exciting adventure into nimbyland. i will tell you all about it if u say yes please.
    geoff hurst now with the ball, there are people on the pitch, they think its all over. It is now.

• North Stand Chat

advertising

Members

0 Not allowed!
      i never told anyone this. but one monday morning me and my mum went to nimby land on a visit there with a our FALMER FOR ALL t-shirts on, we went past the field of dreams. then into the farm shop it was quite weird in there the women behind the counter look at us in a way i cant describe so we brought some eggs and then we went into nimbys village, and fed the ducks very delightful i kept singing we want falmer every time i saw a villager and they would just smile and walk away. and then we went over the bypass to their headquarters the swan pub and luckily the barman wasnt in there and a pleasant young lady served us and we just sat there minding our own business with our shirts on. after this we went over the bypass again and we saw plans for the stadium one in black and white outside a village house and the other outside the farm shop. we went back into the farm shop and we got some chicken stuff for them to eat and then we fed the chickens and they where lovely.

so anyone who wants to walk around falmer with their falmer for all T-shirts on then do it you will love it.
      geoff hurst now with the ball, there are people on the pitch, they think its all over. It is now.
      Window licker

0 Not allowed!
      Commas and full stops are useful for breaking up sentences otherwise they get very very long and difficult to read which is rather annoying but would be a lot less annoying if we had Falmer
      Eeyore, Eeyore, you're worse than Mark McCammon and you're never gonna score
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      fatboy i did.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Commas, schmommas, I think that's a lovely, lovely story...
      "Is Gascoigne going to have a crack? . . . He is, you know. . . Oh, I say!. . . That's Schoolboy's Own stuff!"

0 Not allowed!
      Why don't you all converge on Falmer one day, and show them what good you do for all thier businesses?

I'm sure 15,000 people buying eggs from a Farm shop couldn't inconvenience them that much?
      Champions.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      No, it's a local shop, for local people.

2 Not allowed!
      I'm sure 15,000 people buying eggs from a Farm shop couldn't inconvenience them that much?
      might inconvenience the chicken though
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Originally posted by magoo
      No, it's a local shop, for local people.
      And you're not local!
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Originally posted by oldham gull
      And you're not local!
      Not local to Royston Vasey no.