Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

me and my mum nimby village visit.

Kev the Ape

i never told anyone this. but one monday morning me and my mum went to nimby land on a visit there with a our FALMER FOR ALL t-shirts on, we went past the field of dreams. then into the farm shop it was quite weird in there the women behind the counter look at us in a way i cant describe so we brought some eggs and then we went into nimbys village, and fed the ducks very delightful i kept singing we want falmer every time i saw a villager and they would just smile and walk away. and then we went over the bypass to their headquarters the swan pub and luckily the barman wasnt in there and a pleasant young lady served us and we just sat there minding our own business with our shirts on. after this we went over the bypass again and we saw plans for the stadium one in black and white outside a village house and the other outside the farm shop. we went back into the farm shop and we got some chicken stuff for them to eat and then we fed the chickens and they where lovely.

so anyone who wants to walk around falmer with their falmer for all T-shirts on then do it you will love it.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Commas and full stops are useful for breaking up sentences otherwise they get very very long and difficult to read which is rather annoying but would be a lot less annoying if we had Falmer

SussexSpur

Jan 24, 2004
Finchley
Commas, schmommas, I think that's a lovely, lovely story...

GUNTER

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton
Kev the Ape said:
i never told anyone this. but one monday morning me and my mum went to nimby land on a visit there with a our FALMER FOR ALL t-shirts on, we went past the field of dreams. then into the farm shop it was quite weird in there the women behind the counter look at us in a way i cant describe so we brought some eggs and then we went into nimbys village, and fed the ducks very delightful i kept singing we want falmer every time i saw a villager and they would just smile and walk away. and then we went over the bypass to their headquarters the swan pub and luckily the barman wasnt in there and a pleasant young lady served us and we just sat there minding our own business with our shirts on. after this we went over the bypass again and we saw plans for the stadium one in black and white outside a village house and the other outside the farm shop. we went back into the farm shop and we got some chicken stuff for them to eat and then we fed the chickens and they where lovely.

so anyone who wants to walk around falmer with their falmer for all T-shirts on then do it you will love it.

Kev, i think you are a bit WARPED!! :lolol: :lolol:

Surely this has to feature on NSC gold.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
GUNTER said:
Surely this has to feature on NSC gold.
The sooner it goes down the pages, the better.

It must have been during the school holidays if he went on a Monday. Monday? Mundane more like.

Waterhall Wizard

Only one PETER WARD
Oct 14, 2004
East of Brighton
Kev the Ape said:

At first I couldn't believe what I was reading. I felt like saying,
"Close your mouth for a second, Kev, and let your arse breathe".
Then I read it again and I can't stop laughing. I've got a spate of the giggles. If ever I'm down in the dumps I'm going to come back to this one.

"we went back into the farm shop and we got some chicken stuff for them to eat and then we fed the chickens and they were lovely."
It's the way he tells them.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Can someone please tell me exactly what the f*** is happening here? "Fed the ducks very delightful"? Am I hallucinating? If this is intentional, Kev, then you're the funniest person on NSC. No question.

We are staying up.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Kev the Ape said:
we went past the field of dreams. then into the farm shop it was quite weird in there the women behind the counter look at us in a way i cant describe

No Need Kev, I think we get the picture!

Waterhall Wizard

Only one PETER WARD
Oct 14, 2004
East of Brighton
Re: Re: me and my mum nimby village visit.

Yoda said:
Did anyone say "yes please"? ?????????

No. They didn't, but who bloody cares.

I'm still laughing. I keep reading it over and over and over again. I'm splitting my sides.

Kev is a natural comedian. Put him on the stage B & R.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

I know what you mean Wiz.

I keep saying, I must not post on these threads but I just can't help myself!:)

Funny thing is, I never bothered with the dwayne threads!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here