Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

me and my mum nimby village visit.

Kev the Ape

my mum views on it was she dont have a clue what the fuss it all about because you can not see the site from the village. There is no village green.

MUM WORDS QUIET VILLAGE MY ARSE. :lolol:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

KILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL IT

Kev the Ape

ChapmansThe Saviour said:
AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

KILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL ITKILL IT

kill wot???

Kev the Ape

i really wanted to play football on the site, but the sound of the grasshoppers did'nt sound to friendly. and the lovely sight of a dead rabbit on the pavement. I thought how could this be a beautiful village.

Kev the Ape

my mum views on it was she dont have a clue what the fuss it all about because you can not see the site from the village. There is no village green.

MUM WORDS QUIET VILLAGE MY ARSE.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Yes Kev, you've said that before. Now please

SHUT THE FCUK UP

I was quite willing to let you carry on with your totally mundane story, but it has got beyond a joke now.

No-one gives a damn about your infatuation with your mother and where you take her on dates.

Anybody got a shotgun? It's half term next week!

Last edited:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Will this be the longest thread in the board's history?:lolol:

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
then into the farm shop it was quite weird in there the women behind the counter look at us in a way i cant describe so we brought some eggs and then we went into nimbys village, and fed the ducks very delightful i kept singing we want falmer every time i saw a villager and they would just smile and walk away.

I nearly passed out reading that!

Kev the Ape

there was once a Nimby called tom carr, he talked alot about the stadium, One day i went up to him and shot him in the head Now there no more tom carr.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here