Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gareth Southgate

yxee

Oct 24, 2011
Manchester
I cannot think of one potential manager that would make me genuinely excited about international football.

Even still, I am relieved that Redknapp has ruled himself out. The FA's war chest wasn't big enough I guess.

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
I cannot think of one potential manager that would make me genuinely excited about international football.

Even still, I am relieved that Redknapp has ruled himself out. The FA's war chest wasn't big enough I guess.

What if OUR manager was offered it?

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Jessica Kirby ‏@je5kby
@BBCSport What? As in 'What's the quickest way out of Wembley? Via the Southgate" That Gareth Southgate

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος

Not sure there's any chance of it happening but Arsene Wenger would definitely be an interesting, and probably exciting choice!

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;7492094 said:
Not sure there's any chance of it happening but Arsene Wenger would definitely be an interesting, and probably exciting choice!
True, he's been here long enough to understand the way we tick, in football terms :)

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Can't say I blame him,poisoned chalice

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
I would love to see Klinsmann in charge. I've not been in favour of foreign managers hitherto, but i would make an exception for him. Charismatic and experienced at the highest level both as a player and a manager including a World Cup win. Loves England. Remembered fondly for his time at Spurs. Ticks all the boxes for me.

(Previously posted in error on the weather thread lol).

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here