Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Women Who Kill Lions - Channel 4 9pm

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
As it's got 'TV thrown out of the window' written all over it, I have decided discretion is the better part of valor.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
These women are already hated. Can't see that they're enhancing their prospects of survival by making this programme.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
3 minutes listening to her crap. Why do I do it ?

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
I didn't see the programme, only the clip, and have already summised that if ever there was a need for a Lion to hold a gun, this is it. I feel bad if I squish a snail in the garden - how she lives with herself I'll never understand. I guess she reckons she looks pretty hot, and powerful with her gun, and that she's somehow appealing. Sorry, you're just a disgrace.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
sickens me... I won't give this the ratings... I'd like to hunt her down with a ****ing gun.

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
There are lion farms in South Africa with over 1,000 lions EACH, bred purely to be shot. Most of the farms are in North West Province because, legally, they only have to let the lions out into the "wild" for 4 days before they can "hunt" them. Fortunately, the US passed an import law in January that has decimated the industry. There is no point in the *******s coming over here and shooting a lioness out of a tree or shooting a lion that is lying by a fence or shoot a lioness hiding in a hole because they can't take the trophy back to the US. The bad news is most of these captive animals will probably be killed anyway.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
This is the sort of topic where the c word ban should be lifted. Glad I was out to miss this.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here