Votes: 1 0.4%
  • My mind has been changed but i am sticking with my original vote

Votes: 1 0.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
5 days have passed.... and there are talks of another referendum...

Would you change your vote if your vote with the information you have learned since you cast your vote (e.g. the 350 million going no where near the NHS as stated by the leave campaign)

Will it still be a 48% to 52% leave victory or will a few brexiters feel cheated and vote the other way?

Will others be fearful of the future having seen the sterling plummet.

Maybe others don't want to see the UK broken up and are worried if we leave we will lose Scotland and NIreland.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I didnt vote because I do not think that either side gave sufficient definitive information of how it would affect us either way. In the light of the information available now it would definitely be remain.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
I voted LEAVE; I'm very pleased I did; I would do the same again.

The FTSE 100 is back almost to where it was last Thursday. The £ is recovering. So much for all the doom-mongers.

As for £350m more going to the NHS. The organisation needs to control its current costs, not be given even more money to fritter away.

And does anyone really believe that Scotland or Northern Ireland will leave the UK so that they can be controlled by a bunch of unelected bureaucrats in Brussels?

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Having read all the absolute crap on here from the disgusting fascists who keep on posting their bile from the Remain camp,I wish I had an extra million votes to cast to make them look even more stupid.!:)

Sticking with Out by the way.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
I didnt vote because I do not think that either side gave sufficient definitive information of how it would affect us either way.

And from what you have seen since and how it is panning out would you still not vote? Neither side have wet your appetite to vote having seen how the last 5 days have gone?

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
I didnt vote because I do not think that either side gave sufficient definitive information of how it would affect us either way. In the light of the information available now it would definitely be remain.

But have you found us a decent left-back yet?

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
NO means NO
and even if there was to be another vote it would still be no
those snouts in the trough in Europe (our trough) will most certainly have alienated a lot of the remains
and if the youth out there can be bothered to get off their arses and vote the remains might just scrape it ............the we will have another referendum until we are sick of the bloody things

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
I suspect the biggest deviation will be Inners that stayed at home

Not sure who's worse the selfish pensioners or the apathetic 18-24's...

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
I voted LEAVE; I'm very pleased I did; I would do the same again.

The FTSE 100 is back almost to where it was last Thursday. The £ is recovering. So much for all the doom-mongers.

As for £350m more going to the NHS. The organisation needs to control its current costs, not be given even more money to fritter away.

And does anyone really believe that Scotland or Northern Ireland will leave the UK so that they can be controlled by a bunch of unelected bureaucrats in Brussels?

FTSE is a global index with foreign earnings, doesn't really represent the UK

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne

those selfish pensioners have had to put up with the shite from Europe since they tried to federalise it it ratherthan leave it as a trading group
I suspect that others seen one of the European masters yesterday complaining that they will not wait until the tories have chosen another leader, but did'nt mind waiting until we saved their arses in two world wars losing two generations of our young men
so whose the selfish ones there then

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum

Wonder which you are?

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Dam should have had a poll that says

change to IN change to out...

Two people have been honest and said they would change...

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
those selfish pensioners have had to put up with the shite from Europe since they tried to federalise it it ratherthan leave it as a trading group
I suspect that others seen one of the European masters yesterday complaining that they will not wait until the tories have chosen another leader, but did'nt mind waiting until we saved their arses in two world wars losing two generations of our young men

Except that...

We didn't SAVE Germany did we?
Or Italy?
Or Hungary?
Or Bulgaria?
Or Finland?
Nor did we defeat those nations, on our own. Other European countries made equally big sacrifices.
And it ignores the decisive American contribution
And the Polish airmen and thousands of Irishmen and other European nationals who fought in our armed forces.

Apart from all that, excellent point.

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003

What the European institution that by getting people talking and controlling the materials of war, has meant Europe has had peace (in the whole) for over 70 years.....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here