Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Istanbul airport

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Travelled last night. Had looked in to Turkish airlines as used them once or twice recently but no bargains to be had so went elsewhere.

Seeing as these nutjobs often like to make 'symbolic' attacks, I wonder if the Turkish Airline sponsored Euros had anything to do with their warped thinking.

Horrible stuff.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patreon
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Actually i saw quite a few on facebook overnight, probably 30 or 40 so im really not sure what point youre making.

krXZzUW.jpg

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Why the hell anyone in their right mind would want to be on facebook is beyond me.

Yoda

English & European
Turns out the brother of the guy (Turkish Kurds) who runs my local corner shop (and used to work in there too) missed being caught up in it by 3 hours.

Yoda

English & European

ExmouthExile

Feb 11, 2005
Actually i saw quite a few on facebook overnight, probably 30 or 40 so im really not sure what point youre making.
Really? Well that's encouraging, I haven't seen a single one on there yet, apart from mine, which only one of my friends has acknowledged. The point I'm making is that when it was France and Belgium it was all over Facebook like it was fashionable or 'cool', but the mentality when it's a country like Turkey is something along the lines of.... "It's only Turkey, that kind of thing happens there all the time so who cares?" What a sad society we live in!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here