Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

MEP Nigel farage

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
He should get a peerage in the new years honours, it will at least recognise him as one of the most influential politicians in the UK.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
He should get a peerage in the new years honours, it will at least recognise him as one of the most influential politicians in the UK.
Man against unelected officials meddling in UK politics gets seat in House of Lords. Irony retires.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Dont-Feed-The-Trolls-Meme-13.jpg

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Man against unelected officials meddling in UK politics gets seat in House of Lords. Irony retires.

He is elected though.

When Enoch Powell told the truth he got stiffed by the Tory leader of the party he was in. Now Nige has stiffed Dave, "Ted Heath" Cameron.

And both Ted Heaths got screwed by Unions,TUC and EU. theres the Irony.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Nigel Farage is breath of fresh political air. He has stood by his own principles no matter what abuse or personal insults were thrown at him and he has shown real balls and political nous to see it through. Gawd bless ya Mister Farage sir.

Jan 30, 2008
The way he presented himself on behalf of our country at Brussels today was a disgrace and an embarrassment. Done himself no favours in my book.
the only people that were embarrassed were the rest of the EU Parliament for a bit of home truth coming their way , he's never been slow in speaking his mind to them so they should have expected it???
regards
DR

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
The way he presented himself on behalf of our country at Brussels today was a disgrace and an embarrassment. Done himself no favours in my book.
The way he presented himself in that place was extremely good. They laughed at him 17 years ago as they don't believe in the rights of self determination. I do not agree with the tones that have affected the immigration vote, however it is wonderful that someone has taken on that awful and undemocratic union and won. It'll be even better when the EU no longer exists.

Jan 30, 2008
nigel farage is breath of fresh political air. He has stood by his own principles no matter what abuse or personal insults were thrown at him and he has shown real balls, guile and political nous to see it through. Gawd bless ya mister farage sir.

here here :clap2:
regards
DR

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here