Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Sun Front Page

Now I'm no fan of Rooney et al, but putting his son on the front page is a BANG out of order IMHO.

Cl_Y-lRWMAEHN6o.jpg

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Sun controversial front page shocker, well at least they are not lying for a change.

50p christ people are thick to spend that on that thing

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Okay, can someone explain the headline to me? :dunce:

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
That's just wrong. How do they get away with this sort of thing?

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
Me too.

"Dumbs gone to Iceland" ? Wtf does that even mean ?
I assume it's an awful play on words from the Iceland slogan 'Mums go to Iceland', insinuating that the England players are the 'dumbs'. I'm not sure why they have 'gone to Iceland' though...

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I assume it's an awful play on words from the Iceland slogan 'Mums go to Iceland', insinuating that the England players are the 'dumbs'. I'm not sure why they have 'gone to Iceland' though...

Well I didn't even know Iceland had a slogan, but if that's what its based on, then jesus that is so pitifully weak. And it still doesn't even make any sense.

Seriously, someone wrote that and actually thought it was worth slapping onto the front page ? Wow.

*shaking head*

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
Agree it's horrible but why haven't people been complaining about the warped and twisted Sun headlines over the past couple of months?

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
hateful piece of shit. In our local garage they give it away for free when you buy petrol. I wouldn't even take it if I desperately needed something to wipe my arse with.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
hateful piece of shit. In our local garage they give it away for free when you buy petrol. I wouldn't even take it if I desperately needed something to wipe my arse with.

Ours does that as well.

I had to go in twice the other day and when I went back the second time the pile was pretty much the same size. So I asked the guy how many he had got rid of - 4 was his answer. In about 5 hours. Made me feel rather proud of my home village.

Just need to round up those 4 now

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
The headline is shit. The picture of BoJo is as bad.

Also the sun gave Rooney an 8 in their player ratings. Incomprehensible.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
The Sun in being horrible ***** shocker.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here