Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who's coming with me to the airport to welcome the england team home?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I'll bring the eggs.
Don't forget the bacon

following-kevin-bacon.jpg

Diablo

NSC Patreon
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Will they be that bothered how they performed ......... Pay is not performance related.....Buy another Ferrari another ten bottles Crystal Champagne they`ll get over it.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Wonder how much grief certain players will get when the new season kicks off. Spur's matches might have to be played behind closed doors and Hart will potentially be a sitting duck for abuse at away grounds.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Wonder how much grief certain players will get when the new season kicks off. Spur's matches might have to be played behind closed doors and Hart will potentially be a sitting duck for abuse at away grounds.
Alternatively everyone will lap up 'The Greatest League in the World'.

Hull fans will be happily waving their £20 win betting slips.
Liverpool will be creaming themselves over their stadium.
Manchester will be all about their managers.
All 20 teams combined will have imported billions of pounds worth of foreign players.

feel free to add to the list.

el punal

Hart will be head and shoulders above everyone else in the criticism stakes

boik

Will they be that bothered how they performed ......... Pay is not performance related.....Buy another Ferrari another ten bottles Crystal Champagne they`ll get over it.

I don't get this using their pay as a stick to beat them with. All of the other big countries have players on the same wages, has that stopped them playing well? It seems to be just a British thing.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here