Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Blueteeth headphones

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Anyone recommend some blueteeth headphones? budget is around £50. I want ones that sit on my ears rather than poked in as I wear hearing aids.

jimmygull

Mar 22, 2012

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I use a pair of plantronics Bluetooth Sense..there is a pair on eBay (used) at £50 ..or £77 new (accepting offers) ..good sound ..also stop when u take them off etc
Recommend the sound quality and comfy fit

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
If you are not an absolute audiophile, £20-£30 quid will get you a perfectly good pair. Unless you want a 'name' of course.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I use a pair of plantronics Bluetooth Sense..there is a pair on eBay (used) at £50 ..or £77 new (accepting offers) ..good sound ..also stop when u take them off etc
Recommend the sound quality and comfy fit

Are those the ones where you don't need wires ? Could I, say, listen to TMS on them and does it have to come of the internet as opposed to FM ? Sorry to bombard with questions. But I'm interested in a pair but don't understand technology as much as I'd like.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
photo1.jpg

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
My son bought the Skullcandy Hesh 2 Bluetooth headphones - £49.99 from Currys PC World. He loves them. Please note that he is only 9 years old though.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Are those the ones where you don't need wires ? Could I, say, listen to TMS on them and does it have to come of the internet as opposed to FM ? Sorry to bombard with questions. But I'm interested in a pair but don't understand technology as much as I'd like.

No wires needed as they are 'Bluetooth' ..(although they also come with a 'wire' which you can plug in as per norm) will connect to anything that also has Bluetooth availability ...say like a phone..tablet etc...hope that helps ..if not ask away

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here