Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I Love You

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I love you, I love you all. Here's to the forthcoming season. I really love you lot!

:drink::drink::whisky::sick::drink::drink::whisky::sick:

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
#together

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
[h=1]Waiting game after Brexit vote - but Albion academy looks a very wise investment[/h]
5213212.jpg
Home-produced stars like Lewis Dunk could be more valuable than ever as Britain prepares to leave the EU

10 hrs ago / Brian Owen

Share:
6 comments
Albion have been preparing for the future with their progress to Category One academy status.
Their training round is the envy of many clubs, both at home and abroad.
But their efforts to up their game in terms of talent development might just have been a wiser precaution than even they could have predicted after events at polling booths across the nation.
It could insure them against some of the fall-out of the British public’s decision to leave the European Union.
Exactly what an EU exit would mean to all of us remains a mystery – and that includes the football industry.
The potential repercussions were already being discussed informally before last Thursday whenever chairmen and chief executives have met up. Brexit was often a topic of conversation around the bars and social areas between formal meetings at the recent Football League summer conference.
But, the most extreme repercussion of an Exit vote and any subsequent closing of some employment doors to EU nationals would probably be a rise in the value of British players. And Albion would seemingly be well placed to cope.
Not that the club necessarily took a stance on the EU vote.
2605984.jpg

Albion used the EU route to bring in Argentinean star Leo Ulloa
Of course, as a club with an eye to foreign markets they would have to rethink should employment restrictions be introduced.
Albion have plundered the Euro market as keenly as most in recent seasons, with their Spanish acquisitions, a trio of goalkeepers before David Stockdale arrived and several French players. An EU passport, secured while he was in Spain, was the key to them being able to sign Argentinean striker Leo Ulloa.
Now they are in the dark as to what the future could bring – but they are not alone. The comfort blanket for clubs has always been that a Euro exit would be followed by an interim period of adjustment.
There will be a huge amount of lobbying done for free movement of people in many industries, not just football.
What could follow is the introduction of a system similar to that which allows non-EU players to come into this country.
The belief around Football League clubs has been that, should Britain leave, the worst-case scenario facing them would be an extension of that system.
Still, such a development would change the landscape of the Championship – and player recruitment.
Currently, for non-EU players to be granted a work permit, they must demonstrate they are an international player of “the highest calibre”.That means they must have played in 75% of a FIFA top-50 ranked national team’s matches over the previous two years.
Restrictions were tightened up last year in an attempt to open up more spots for home-grown players. The BBC have reported that, under those restrictions, only 23 of the 180 non-British EU players currently playing in the Championship would get work permits.

Still love you, though.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I love you, yes I do
Cause I know that you love me too
I love you, yes I do
Gonna spend all my money on you

Everyday when I say, that I'm not gonna take anymore
Its ok, don't go away, I feel bad when you're closing the door

I love you

Need some more, to restore all the feeling that I get from you
I want more, give me more, all I want is a barrel of you

I love you, yes I do
Cause I know that you love me too
I love you, yes I do
Gona spend all my money on you
Woah, woah, woah, woah,

I don't care, when they stare, at the way that I'm always with you
We're a pair, it's not fair when they say we're a Special Brew!
Woah, woah, woah, woah

I love you

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I've had a bit of a hard time the last couple of days with some of my friends and family. I'd like to get back on track. Sorry for spilling my guts out on here but we still all love, or at least tolerate each other as Brighton fans, don't we? And yes, I'm a little bit tipsy. I love you.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
I love you dick head
And if it's quite alright
We need you dick head
To keep posting shite

:drink::drink::drink:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills