Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Germany vs Slovakia

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Already 1-0 to the Germans after 14 minutes but they have just missed a penalty :ohmy: to make it 2-0

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
The only hope for Slovakia is if their subs could roll the pitch up at half time and get the game abandoned

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Is Ian Wright wearing that shirt for a bet? :)

I think most of his TV presenting career is likely for a bet.

Distinctly ungenerous towards Jerome Boateng for that rather nice goal. Repeatedly said about the deflection and the crap defending. Granted, Slovakia didn't help themselves, but he hit it very nicely indeed. I bet Wright would have been out of his seat if an England player had scored one like it.

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
German looking like the complete package today, they won that in first gear ....the rest of Europe should worry!

Agreed, but the early goal helped. It meant that Slovakia couldn't sit back and defend, defend, defend thus creating more space for the German attacks.

Remember though that we had a big result in Euro 96 against the Dutch, but lost in the semi-final / the Albion were the form team going into the run in last season but fell agonisingly short

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I think most of his TV presenting career is likely for a bet.

Distinctly ungenerous towards Jerome Boateng for that rather nice goal. Repeatedly said about the deflection and the crap defending. Granted, Slovakia didn't help themselves, but he hit it very nicely indeed. I bet Wright would have been out of his seat if an England player had scored one like it.
I always see the BBC having the best of pundits (with a bit of class), and ITV left with the dregs.
Never really rated IW as a pundit, more like an insolent boy, after all he did play for the Croydon caravan club :)

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here