Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

..and where are the Lib Dems ?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Re inventing themselves as a stay in the EU party for the next election.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
They may well be joking. It's what they have stated.

Nope.

They'll do anything to get votes these days, totally irrelevant party at the moment

Sent by 2 old baked bean cans and a piece of string
What a bunch of muppets. Talk about bolting the stable door. Are they unaware of the result of the referendum or do they just not accept the result as they don't like it?

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Why? UKIP formed on an out of EU ticket, no reason Lib Dems can't do the same in reverse.

Can we be in then out , then in then out ?

Or do we just shake it all about? ???

Sent by 2 old baked bean cans and a piece of string

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I believe their full compliment of MPs are on a weekend break.

benmore_explorer_resized.jpg

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Why? UKIP formed on an out of EU ticket, no reason Lib Dems can't do the same in reverse.
Because it's ridiculous. Our country has NEVER had a government which has been properly pro European union. We've been half hearted members all along, certainly at least since it's ideals changed from free trade to creating an enormous and undemocratic superstate.
In any case, the EU is unlikely to exist in its present form for much longer. If Holland, Italy, Hungary and God forbid France, had referendums that voted leave, why would we want to rejoin anyway?

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex

Exactly. UKIP wouldn't have ceased to exist if we'd voted to remain. Over 16 Million people wanted to remain, many people are disappointed at the result and passionately believe we've made the wrong decision. The Liberal Democrats have more MP's than UKIP. Why not be re-born from this?

ringmerseagulltoo

Feb 16, 2012
I have supported the Liberal Party, and then Liberal Democrats, all my life because I believe that overall they have reflected my views. There have been some spectacular occasions when they haven't, but you support a party on the balance of their beliefs compared with other parties.

When it came to the referendum I was very torn as to my vote. In the end I voted Stay but with enormous reservations. I accept the majority view and now believe it is essential that everyone accepts it and makes every effort to ensure we make that decision a success.

Where I cannot accept the Liberal Democrat view is that the policy at the next election should be to rejoin. We would never be offered all the opt outs and "favours" we have just jettisoned and it is holding out a wholly unrealistic possibility. Let's focus on making this situation work.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here