Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chris Eubank Jnr vs GGG

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Eddie Hearn says he's close to signing the contract for a 'stadium' fight for this World Middleweight title contest.

Could the Amex stage such a fight?

Eubank senior apparently nearly fought at the Goldstone as part of his Sky world tour of 1994/5 but negotiations broke down over money (funny that), but does Junior have the pull to fill the Amex?

Drpepper

Nov 23, 2011
Sussex
I believe that fight could easily fill the amex as GGG is a big draw on his own and The Blackwell fight has now got casual fans intersed in Eubank jr. I also believe it will be a closer fight that pundits are predicting

veuve

Jun 27, 2015
Yes the Amex could easily stage the fight,not sure it would sell out.Get his old man fighting Benn then you have a sell out

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Yes the Amex could easily stage the fight,not sure it would sell out.Get his old man fighting Benn then you have a sell out

I don't think even Eddie Hearn could get a license for that one.

Last edited:

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
Would be great for the city and a huge fight. Golovkin is far too good for Eubank I would expect a fairly one sided beating.

If it's PPV expect a decent undercard.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
A few fights to early for Eubank. GGG is brutal. I'd like to see GGG v Alvarez myself. If he gets the fight I'd love to watch it but I suspect it will 8/9 rounds tops

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
Eddie Hearn says he's close to signing the contract for a 'stadium' fight for this World Middleweight title contest.

Could the Amex stage such a fight?

Eubank senior apparently nearly fought at the Goldstone as part of his Sky world tour of 1994/5 but negotiations broke down over money (funny that), but does Junior have the pull to fill the Amex?

This will be at Wembley or somewhere with a minimum capacity of 40/50k as the way the ring etc is set up means you will lose thousands of seats. Is a shame as would love to see that down here

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here