Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Switzerland v Poland ko 2pm

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Meanwhile back on Planet Football the knockout stage begins with this match from St Etienne.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
:eek:

A sunny Saturday with 3 games on in a row!! You sure tea is the right decision? ???

It's far from sunny in BN42. Tea is a better option for me today. Plus can't be arsed going out for more as I'd drunk my weekend "allowance" on Thursday.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Thank goodness for the football, the referendum is doing my head in. I'm sick of it.

carteater

Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex
Switzerland are probably one of the most ****ing boring teams at the tournament, total and utter anti football.

Yeah sure Iceland and Northern Ireland play the same way, but the Swiss have better players than those two teams and those two teams are 'plucky'.

carteater

Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex
Switzerland are probably one of the most ****ing boring teams at the tournament, total and utter anti football.

Yeah sure Iceland and Northern Ireland play the same way, but the Swiss have better players than those two teams and those two teams are 'plucky'.

Curse of the commentator, they're playing more attacking now... :moo:.

EDIT: curse of the commentator again 1-0 Poland :moo:...

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Seeing Lewandowski with two different colour boots, can you buy that as a pair or do you use two pairs of the same colour?

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Goal of the tournament

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here