Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Remain in the EU

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
You are in the minority and should put up and start working roll your up your sleeves and get to work...

You should have had a 39 million to 1 victory if the EU was so wonderful....

You will find the channel tunnel open if you wish to leave before the rules change on freedom of movement

:lolol: :jester:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
It'll all be fudged.

Freedom of movement + Free market will remain after negotiation although we'll need to pay a fee for it.

We however also get our Sovereignty and Supremacy of British law.

Which would look a good result to me ( even though I voted Remain ).

Dec 29, 2011
It's funny a lot of leave voters use the phrases 'roll up your sleeves', 'stiff upper lip', 'pull up your boot straps' etc. they seem to think we're in a war and everyone needs to knuckle down and help solve this crisis.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
It'll all be fudged.

Freedom of movement + Free market will remain after negotiation although we'll need to pay a fee for it.

We however get our Sovereignty and Supremacy of British law.

absolutly. renegotiate a new model of membership, then probably a referendum to agree that. trouble is whether the anti-immigration lobby will buy in, but i dont think the leaders of remain are genuinely that bothered by immigration only used it to serve their aims.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Clearly I am no fisherman and am no very good at wind ups hence the joker smilie :jester: still behind every joke is an element of truth so yes I am a knobhead

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
absolutly. renegotiate a new model of membership, then probably a referendum to agree that. trouble is whether the anti-immigration lobby will buy in, but i dont think the leaders of remain are genuinely that bothered by immigration only used it to serve their aims.

? Did you mean the leaders of leave.....?

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
You are in the minority and should put up and start working roll your up your sleeves and get to work...

You should have had a 39 million to 1 victory if the EU was so wonderful....

You will find the channel tunnel open if you wish to leave before the rules change on freedom of movement

:lolol: :jester:

Get to work, f-you its a Saturday!

As for EU freedom of movement, that is a definite to stay - whatever we do. Leave sold an illusion in that regard.

It's funny a lot of leave voters use the phrases 'roll up your sleeves', 'stiff upper lip', 'pull up your boot straps' etc. they seem to think we're in a war and everyone needs to knuckle down and help solve this crisis.
After all the commissioners words of wisdom today, we may well be.

They set their own rules for leaving the EU and then go back on them because we have not negotiated within 24 hours.

The leaders of the states of Europe seem to me a bit more cordial. Even they are starting to see the commission for what it is. A mafia with worse dress sense.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here