Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Dark Age as Europe lurches to the right?

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
Surely, SURELY, alarm bells must be ringing even in the ears of the more moderate Brexiteers as it seems those most delighted about the UK referendum result include the likes of Donald Trump, Marie le Pen, far right Dutch loon Geert Wilders, and the Kremlin. Anyone know North Korea's take on events?

My God, what have we done?

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
Brother in law in Horsham reporting that someone has sprayed "Go home" on the front of a Polish colleague's house yesterday. Not sure there's a very welcoming atmosphere at the moment....

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Surely, SURELY, alarm bells must be ringing even in the ears of the more moderate Brexiteers as it seems those most delighted about the UK referendum result include the likes of Donald Trump, Marie le Pen, far right Dutch loon Geert Wilders, and the Kremlin. Anyone know North Korea's take on events?

My God, what have we done?

How long before there is marching on the streets with legalized mobs attacking non UK business premises and requiring non UK citizens to wear identifying badges and removing virtually all their rights.

D

Deleted User X18H

How long before there is marching on the streets with legalized mobs attacking non UK business premises and requiring non UK citizens to wear identifying badges and removing virtually all their rights.

That's until next Thursday.

Or is it the week after ?

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
That's until next Thursday.

Or is it the week after ?

I thought it was next week, but as people in this country have had enough of experts there aren't any left to make coherent decisions.

Perhaps we could solve the housing crisis by confiscating property from foreigners and youth unemployment can be eradicated by simply retraining them all into highly skilled roles as required from deported foreigners.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here