Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Food and Fuel

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
As we are now outside the EU can we now go back to selling food in pounds and ounces and petrol and diesel in gallons?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
As we are now outside the EU can we now go back to selling food in pounds and ounces and petrol and diesel in gallons?

Go the whole hog and go back to bushels, groats and gills maybe rods chains and furlongs too.. not sure how many people know what they are but hey ! we can do what we want to be awkward now!

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

We could, I suppose, but we won't. Strange though, isn't it, that we still measure a car's fuel efficiency in miles per gallon, not km per litre.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Go the whole hog and go back to bushels, groats and gills maybe rods chains and furlongs too.. not sure how many people know what they are but hey ! we can do what we want to be awkward now!

Horse racing never left furlongs ... ... ... ...

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Can we get the football specials back for away games?

While you jest, but for some, I am sure they truly believe that the EU have been the source of all our ills, that not only will we have Football Specials back, they will be staffed by Hooters waitresses bringing around beer and other beverages and train fares will be just £5 return no matter where you go.

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
While you jest, but for some, I am sure they truly believe that the EU have been the source of all our ills, that not only will we have Football Specials back, they will be staffed by Hooters waitresses bringing around beer and other beverages and train fares will be just £5 return no matter where you go.

Wouldn't it be fun? Could we have a punch up too?

CAPTAIN GREALISH

Jan 6, 2010

oh yes please can we stand on the terrace behind the goal? one happy man!!!

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I don't think, psychologically, we can take the pump reading £5.08.99 per gallon.

I'd buy a horse and ride it cross country to get to work come to think of it I might just do it anyway :lolol:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here