Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

Edward Heath. ...
'Imagination will be required to develop institutions, which respect the tradition and individuality of the member states. But at the same time have the strength to guide the future'

To me this has not happened :(

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
This was the Ted Heath who was named European Man of the Year, and miraculously acquired a very expensive ocean-going racing yacht called Morning Cloud, courtesy of a grateful EEC for serving up Britain on a plate?

tiberious

Nov 3, 2009
The earth

Edward Heath. ...
'Imagination will be required to develop institutions, which respect the tradition and individuality of the member states. But at the same time have the strength to guide the future'

To me this has not happened :(

And this sums it up for me. My parents joined a common market which was about trade , not a European super state....Now all we need is to go back to feet and inches and pounds shilling and pence.....

only joking about the last bit...

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
And this sums it up for me. My parents joined a common market which was about trade , not a European super state....Now all we need is to go back to feet and inches and pounds shilling and pence.....

only joking about the last bit...

Yes, converting back to imperial isn't going to happen. Although I still have to mentally convert metres to feet and inches to make any sense of it!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here