Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Independence for Brighton and Hove

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
Scotland, London and Gibralter feeling understandably miffed and misrepresented. Feeling a little that way myself. Any possibility, do you think, of reviving interest in an Independent Republic of Brighton and Hove?

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Had a look at the breakdown. Appears that outside of London, only Cambridge and Oxford had higher percentages of 'Remain' votes than #Brighton

Last edited:

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Brighton voted in the Greens.

No one in the country takes Brighton seriously.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Scotland, London and Gibralter feeling understandably miffed and misrepresented. Feeling a little that way myself. Any possibility, do you think, of reviving interest in an Independent Republic of Brighton and Hove?
Just because these have the money and the rest don't?
We are one and that's all that matters....The poorer classes have had their say and rightly so as the wealth isn't distributed properly.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Only if you have an independent Liverpool, Manchester, Bristol, Bath, Cardiff, Oxford and Cambridge too. That'd work well, eh?

This was a whole of the UK Referendun. Remain lost.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Just because these have the money and the rest don't?
We are one and that's all that matters....The poorer classes have had their say and rightly so as the wealth isn't distributed properly.
How does leaving the EU lead to a more even redistribution of wealth? As far as I can see, the poor will be worse off now (a weak pound making imports more expensive making everyday living more expensive)

D

Deleted User X18H

as long as it is only for people born and bred in brighton & hove and all the interlopers can leave and take their hipster beards with them and the men can do the same too

this this this this this this this this #brexit this this ars

heathgate

NSC Patreon
Apr 13, 2015
God sake.... why not go the whole hog.... let's have some support for The Shimmering Republic of Kemptown..... or United Labia of Queens Park

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

jessiejames

Never late in a V8
Jan 20, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
Had a look at the breakdown. Appears that outside of London, only Cambridge and Oxford had higher percentages of 'Remain' votes than #Brighton

Had 16/1 for Brighton and hove to have the highest percentage of Remain votes, outside of London.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here