Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Jeremy Corbyn thread

highflyer

Jan 21, 2016
I'm not a Labour voter, but their Green policies are the part that I like the most about them. Luckily the Lib Dems are also on the 'right side' of policy when it comes to the environment.

Lib Dems talk a good talk on the environment, but i have yet to see anything that makes me think they can come close to delivering.

What is their actual plan? And by plan I mean commitment on practical actions, not words and targets.

For me they are just a single-issue party now, like the Brexit Party. And I suspect that will work very well short term as they soak up the votes of the south-of-england-centrist-dad-remainers club, but backfire badly in the long term.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
I'm guessing you must be one of those 'Sun' readers!

No lived through it like most others and paid the penalty with the current government's spending cuts which have affected all trying to cut the deficit they built up. Keep living in the Corbyn bubble though you'll soon learn

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
The latest polls give ratings of 16% approval for Corbyn and 76% unhappy with him.

Are they in line with hopeless former opposition leaders Hague and Duncan-Smith, or even worse?

Away from the NSC bubble of adoring anything non-Tory, Corbyn is incredibly unpopular across the UK. No way in the world will he ever command 326 plus Labour MP’s. There will be huge gains for the LibDems at the next GE, the SNP will continue to crush him north of the border, and he may well pay a very heavy price for slyly hiding his staunch anti-EU views in the Brexit heartlands.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here