Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Steam Summer Sale

twiggles

Feb 14, 2014
If you want a break from the politics discussion have a check on the link below for some great deals!

The steam page is a bit confusing when trying to navigate for deals. This site puts it all together in an easily to read way.

My first recommendation would be to go for would be for Darkest Dungeon.

https://steamdb.info/sales/?cc=uk

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
One thing cheering me up today is that Kick Off Revival should be waiting for me when I get home! :clap:

HitchinSeagull

Aug 9, 2012
Would anyone recommend the Assassins Creed games?
Ive enjoyed all of them but they have become formulaic, too much collecting thousands of items to get 100% completion, if you get them concentrate on the main campaign and things that get you upgrades and dont get lured into getting everything or you will find yourself bored before the end.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Wait, it's summer sale already? Blimey will have to check it soon as I get back home (whilst there's still money to spend :) ). Ta for the heads up :thumbsup:

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Whilst I've not had a look at the sales yet I can heartily recommended the following games to anyone with the time, money or inclination;

Crusader Kings 2 - 'Grand Strategy' game where you're controlling a dynasty between 798 (i think) to 1400ish. Assassinate children, attack the pope, be friends with pagans...it's all good.

Rocket League - 3 vs 3 car football. Is brilliant.

Cities: Skyline - Like simcity but better

Don't Starve - odd survival game, good fun though

Stanley's Parable - Odd. Fun. Odd.

What would others recommend?

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
I went for Monkey Island 1 + 2. I could play it on the Amiga but am more likely to play it on the PC and for under £3 for both, it was rude not to. One of those games I keep meaning to get around to.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here