Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Republic of Brighton and Hove

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
We clearly have a different outlook on life compared to the rest of the sh💩T places in this country. Now more than ever is time to separate and start the new republic! Stand or Fall!!

Our flag image.jpeg

Our president image.jpeg

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
First black president already. Times are a changing.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Notice that all the village idiots voted to leave: Swansea, Middlesbrough, Bournemouth, the usual suspects ....

Austrian Gull

Feb 5, 2009
Linz, Austria
Notice that all the village idiots voted to leave: Swansea, Middlesbrough, Bournemouth, the usual suspects ....

That was exactly what I thought as the results came through. A definite correlation between the abuse we get from knuckle-draggers on our away travels and vote leave.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Don't forget Mid Sussex Horsham and Lewes voted stay and Tunbridge wells which should be part of Sussex
Which we should swap for Burwash :fishing::facepalm:

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
I think we should kick off a Republic of London and Brighton with an M23 corridor, and control of all the main airports in England.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Burnley with something like 66% to leave.

Such a miserable day.

Middlesbrough, Bolton, Sunderland, Oldham, Walsall, Wigan etc.... When I was watching all the blue 'votes to leave' captions coming through on the BBC last night, it was like an A-Z of shit provincial towns.

All places that I consider to be cool towns - Manchester, London, Edinburgh, Cardiff, Liverpool, Brighton etc. - were easily in favour of remain. Sheffield was the only one to buck the trend.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Because of the nearly-deads
A sizeable number of the electorate in places like Worthing and Eastbourne have no moral right to be voting for something for which they're likely to be dead before it's implemented.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here