Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So the end of the UK

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Scotland to gain independence. Northern Ireland to join the Republic. Most of Londons big businesses to move to Paris and Frankfurt.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Yeah but on the bright side, there will be a few less immigrants, possibly hopefully, or maybe not we shall have to see. Oh and we have our country back too (not sue exactly what that means or who from), well hats left of it I guess!

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Scotland to gain independence. Northern Ireland to join the Republic. Most of Londons big businesses to move to Paris and Frankfurt.
I've already had some dullard assure me that by leaving the EU we'll end up with an economy like Switzerland!

:ffsparr:

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014

Suggest more likely to go alone. But some way off.

Brovion

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Yeah, I said on another thread that the real fun starts now. A united Ireland and an independent Scotland are both now very real possibilities, given the way the four (current) components parts of the UK voted. Certainly future referendums on the constitutional future of both cannot be ruled out, indeed they're probably desireable given the seismic change we've just unleashed.

As an aside it's a slight irony that the party that have raised the vision of a united Ireland within the EU are called "Sinn Fein" which means "Ourselves Alone". They really need to change their name to whatever the Irish is for "Part of Europe"

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
Can we still by Euromillions lottery tickets ?

Diablo

NSC Patreon
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Trump over here to open his Golf Course ? Or is he secretly plotting we become the 51st state of America..You heard it here first!!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here