Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Best pub in Brighton for N. Ireland v Wales?? Preferably with some Norn Iron fans :)

Buckeejit

Sep 21, 2014
Any suggestions on best pub atmosphere in Brighton for N. Ireland v Wales on Saturday?? Might just settle for my local, The Constant Service, but if there are any other options you lot are aware of (apart from King & Queen - not a fan), would be interested to know... cheers!

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Any suggestions on best pub atmosphere in Brighton for N. Ireland v Wales on Saturday?? Might just settle for my local, The Constant Service, but if there are any other options you lot are aware of (apart from King & Queen - not a fan), would be interested to know... cheers!

The Beaufort is just up from you. Or whatever it's called now.

tiberious

Nov 3, 2009
The earth

My Father would turn in his grave .. A good Irish boy who did not recognise the state of Northern Ireland, and also would have never said that Ireland was part of the UK....
That's Despite him living here most of his life, serving in the British army and marrying an English woman and having 3 sons who identified with England...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here