Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cosplay: Would you like be a 'human puppy'?

gregbrighton

Aug 10, 2014
Brighton
Hot on the heels of dressing up as cartoon characters, 'furrries' and 'adult babies', a growing number of people are into 'human puppies': dressing up and acting like puppies.

This harmless pastime was featured on This Morning recently:

I'd quite like to give it a go. Anyone else interested?

Perhaps we could start an NSC puppy club...:)

_82377877_dogthinkstock.jpg

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
EDIT: further research means I need to find a different response...

Last edited:

gregbrighton

Aug 10, 2014
Brighton
I posted a comment about being told about a pony (rather than puppy) club in a specific location. It turns out that the, errr, master of that particular club was convicted of a sex crime. :facepalm:

That sounds iffy but on This Morning it's not sexual. I wouldn't want to do it if it was.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Hot on the heels of dressing up as cartoon characters, 'furrries' and 'adult babies', a growing number of people are into 'human puppies': dressing up and acting like puppies.

This harmless pastime was featured on This Morning recently:

Bet he still can't lick his own balls

Oct 25, 2003
Having watched that documentary the bloke in the Dalmatian outfit is definitely in the middle of some sort of breakdown

And there's definitely a sexual element to it, however much they deny it

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
I watched the documentary on this guy, there is way more to it than simply dressing as a dog and it is very sexual to him.
He goes to seedy clubs full of latex clad man-dogs, but I guess they missed that bit out on this morning.

Oct 25, 2003
Splitting up with you fiancée who you clearly still have feelings for, spending £4K on a latex Dalmatian suit and moving in with a 'handler' called Colin doesn't suggest you're doing particularly well

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here