Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

League Cup Draw to be live on Facebook

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
The Football League have announced that the League Cup 1st round draw will be live on their facebook page tomorrow at 1pm.

Certainly increasing the glamour of the competition and excluding everyone who doesn't use facebook.

A big own goal?

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Have they explained why it was postponed randomly yet?

Also - I am sure it will be shown elsewhere as well and such an incredible amount of people have Facebook now.

Unless, the two are linked and they couldn't find anywhere that actually wanted to show it?

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
It's not exclusively live on Facebook - it'll be on Sky & the Sky Sports app (which I think is usual) and Facebook.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Hope we get an Amex match.

Luton, Crawley, or Portsmouth would be great.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Certainly increasing the glamour of the competition and excluding everyone who doesn't use facebook.

where was it previously broadcast to maximum inclusivity? dont think i've ever seen it live.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
:sick: Time to scrap this competition

Maybe they could decide the result of a drawn game by "likes" instead of extra time and penalties :facepalm:

lol x

:wanker:

joeinbrighton

Nov 20, 2012
Brighton
Is the 1st round draw for the League Cup normally televised?

I don't immediately recall Jim White asking Natalie Sawyer and Peter Beagrie to draw out the balls for the 1st round live on Sky Sports News, although I'll stand corrected if I've missed this televisual treat.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here