Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*Mean SPIRITED people REFUSING to SPONSOR my 8 yr old NEPHEW*

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
I went OUT last night with my 8 year old NEPHEW Tristram to get some SPONSORS for his imaginary walk , he is GENDER neutral so a lot of PEOPLE think he is my NIECE especially as he INSISTS on DRESSING in KYLIE Minogue GOLD hot pants and TWERKING all the time.

He said KNOCK on his next door NEIGHBOUR to start and this MISERABLE old toss pot answered and he asked him for a FIVER for his sponsored walk. My god you have NEVER ever seen such a MISERABLE old tosser in your life. You'd think TRISTRAM had asked for a MILLION pounds and not a POXY fiver. He refused to give us the CASH upfront and tried to SLAM the door in TRISTRAM's face.

Luckily his WIFE was much NICER and gave us the FIVER.

We had the LAST laugh as there was no SPONSORED walk me and TRISTRAM were short of a bit of CASH for our FULL English and we knew there is always some GULLIBLE idiots who FALL for the Sponsored Walk SCAM.

Tristram TWERKED all the way to the CLIFTONVILLE whilst I followed him on MY tricycle and I even TWERKED at the counter as I had enough for an EXTRA sausage.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
A sweaty, but bloody funny

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Flippin made me laugh that. Top work. Hope you enjoyed your extra banger

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
1315341952040.jpg

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Gold and nailed

Kellie

Aug 11, 2014
I went OUT last night with my 8 year old NEPHEW Tristram to get some SPONSORS for his imaginary walk , he is GENDER neutral so a lot of PEOPLE think he is my NIECE especially as he INSISTS on DRESSING in KYLIE Minogue GOLD hot pants and TWERKING all the time.

He said KNOCK on his next door NEIGHBOUR to start and this MISERABLE old toss pot answered and he asked him for a FIVER for his sponsored walk. My god you have NEVER ever seen such a MISERABLE old tosser in your life. You'd think TRISTRAM had asked for a MILLION pounds and not a POXY fiver. He refused to give us the CASH upfront and tried to SLAM the door in TRISTRAM's face.

Luckily his WIFE was much NICER and gave us the FIVER.

We had the LAST laugh as there was no SPONSORED walk me and TRISTRAM were short of a bit of CASH for our FULL English and we knew there is always some GULLIBLE idiots who FALL for the Sponsored Walk SCAM.

Tristram TWERKED all the way to the CLIFTONVILLE whilst I followed him on MY tricycle and I even TWERKED at the counter as I had enough for an EXTRA sausage.

Er, just a point of order, "ex". The miserable old toss pot in question said an 8 year old called round with her mother. You told us about your nephew's gold hot pants, but goodness, what were you wearing then? I know when we broke up I left some of my more dodgy erotic feminine clobber at your place (cos you stretched it way out of shape wearing it yourself) along with my best Urban Decay cosmetics but I never thought you'd have the bottle to go out in the stuff.

And another thing, the only time I ever saw you do anything remotely like twerking was that time when you got one stuck.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here