Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Beckham's give their much 'awaited ' EU referendum views.

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
Well wooooop de dooooooo ' the voice of the people ' has spoken as he and wifey swan around the states.Old twisty face Vicky goes back on previous statement re EU. I must change my vote now golden balls has had his say. Second thoughts er ... no.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Well wooooop de dooooooo ' the voice of the people ' has spoken as he and wifey swan around the states.Old twisty face Vicky goes back on previous statement re EU. I must change my vote now golden balls has had his say. Second thoughts er ... no.

I'm not sure what your point is. Pretty much all scientists, all global politicians, all economists, and all universities had already confirmed their "remain" stance, so there aren't many people left.

Plus the Leave campaign tried to use a 20 year old out of context quote from Victoria in their propaganda, so it was surely right that they spoke out about it?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

It's a no-brainer. From a couple of no-brainers.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic

The 'go back' being about the Euro and not this referendum. Not sure why you left that bit out, second thoughts er.. no

...personally, I dont give a shit what he or she says, and I doubt if anybody else does, but brexiters cant help but try to make a comment on it. :)

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
Just amuses me to this day that the opinion of David Beckham can be of such interest. That was all.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I have heard that Bagpuss and Gabriel are verging on Brexit but, helped by Professor Yaffle and a block vote from the Mice (they don't want to lose access to the huge variety of Euro Cheeses) on the Mouse Organ the Remains have it...... For me personally, I'm waiting to see which way Trumpton swings before I vote.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Does anyone actually believe that he wrote that? Because I don't.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
The 'go back' being about the Euro and not this referendum. Not sure why you left that bit out, second thoughts er.. no

...personally, I dont give a shit what he or she says, and I doubt if anybody else does, but brexiters cant help but try to make a comment on it. :)
....as do remainers make comments on it too. Your post is conclusive evidence.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
I have heard that Bagpuss and Gabriel are verging on Brexit but, helped by Professor Yaffle and a block vote from the Mice (they don't want to lose access to the huge variety of Euro Cheeses) on the Mouse Organ the Remains have it...... For me personally, I'm waiting to see which way Trumpton swings before I vote.

Pigeon Street is 'remain' apparently, as long distance Clara and Hugo the chef are concerned about rising fuel costs and Mr Macadoo from the pet shop is worried about bird seed supplies post Brexit.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
He is the 33rd Greatest Briton of all time apparently, so his voice must be heard. We really need to hear from numbers 17 and 19 (Michael Crawford and Sir Paul McCartney) as well to give the country leadership. :whistle:

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
Everyone on here seems to think that everyone wants to hear about their opinion about the EU so who cares if Becks pipes up?

David-Beckham-.jpg

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
He is the 33rd Greatest Briton of all time apparently, so his voice must be heard. We really need to hear from numbers 17 and 19 (Michael Crawford and Sir Paul McCartney) as well to give the country leadership. :whistle:

No 36: Sir Steve Redgrave &
No 46: Boy George

Both need to be heard too.

Theatre of Trees

Jul 5, 2003
TQ2905

Swingers in Trumpton - I don't remember that episode, did Miss Lovelace pick the keys of the fire engine?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here