Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fixtures out tomorrow - I am hoping for the first game of the season to be

wallyback

Jun 22, 2011
Brighton
Newcastle Utd away.

Catch them on the hop before they build momentum :)

What's your ideal first game?

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Somebody small and boring away with little TV appeal - a home game will almost certainly be on tv - good luck getting to Newcastle for a Sunday 12am ko

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Hoping the first game of the season will be a Saturday 3pm at the Amex. Not that it matters. Sky will switch it to a Monday 7.45pm at the Amex.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Villa Park or St.Andrews please.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Sheffield Wednesday away in bright sunshine so we don't have to suffer the massive light show
Best wait until after the transfer window shuts or our entire first team will have their heads turned.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Someone relatively easy who we should beat, like Blackburn, Bristol City or Fulham please.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Hopefully won't be Saturday afternoon so that all those sensible enough to enjoy our national Summer sport don't have to miss a game...

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
TV Fixture ?

Its about the time the last match of the season is at home. So this one away will be best. I would like the first to be on TV, preferably a Friday night, so a TV friendly club away: Forest, Newcastle, Villa, might make the grade for Friday night TV?

Worst TV for away games would be Barnsley, Blackburn, Huddersfield, (away) so I expect it will be one of them?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here