Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Going to Glastonbury? Fly your Albion flag!

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
The Seagull will be flying high and proud from the 3 PG tents this year.

If you see us, say hi.

PG

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
image.jpg

I wouldn't worry about a flag, you need some of these.:)

Enjoy Ellie Goulding by the way. :nono:

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
I always remember there is usually a big Forest flag up at the front of the Pyramid Stage but these days it seems like everyone takes a flag with them, bet you can't see a thing from about 20 rowas back. Inconsiderate tossers.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Doesn't look like many NSCers are going!

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Not surprised I wouldn't wan't to spend the weekend knee deep in mud listening to Cyndi Lauper, Ellie Goulding and :censored: Adele.
Enjoy mate :)
Don't worry I won't be going near the main stage, can't stand Adele and coldplay ffs! But luckily there's enough music to get shitfaced to and forget about the mud[emoji106] [emoji482]

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Don't worry I won't be going near the main stage, can't stand Adele and coldplay ffs! But luckily there's enough music to get shitfaced to and forget about the mud[emoji106] [emoji482]

Oh joy Coldplay as well :yawn:.
Plenty of other attractions, see post #6 :)

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Not surprised I wouldn't wan't to spend the weekend knee deep in mud listening to Cyndi Lauper, Ellie Goulding and :censored: Adele.
Enjoy mate :)

How about knee deep in mud listening to Atilla?

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I will be there, will say hello to any Seagull flag havers.

Setting off tomorrow morning for 5 days of getting mentalled.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Have a great time everybody...it's the greatest festival on earth.

The Merry Prankster

Pactum serva
Aug 19, 2006
Shoreham Beach
You might want to keep a close eye on the situation if you're driving down(twitter is good). It's carnage here. Two of our group got to within 3 miles yesterday at 15.00hrs. This morning they are still 2 1/2 miles away and that's the day before it opened. They are advising those who haven't set off not to and those that have to stop and hole up somewhere warm and dry as they try to manage the situation. Holed up in our tipi, rain lashing down. Good luck.

Dorset Seagull

Once Dolphin, Now Seagull
You might want to keep a close eye on the situation if you're driving down(twitter is good). It's carnage here. Two of our group got to within 3 miles yesterday at 15.00hrs. This morning they are still 2 1/2 miles away and that's the day before it opened. They are advising those who haven't set off not to and those that have to stop and hole up somewhere warm and dry as they try to manage the situation. Holed up in our tipi, rain lashing down. Good luck.
If you can avoid Stonehenge then you will have saved yourself a massive ball ache as it is bad anytime in the summer but when Glastonbury is on you would be better off walking there! However if you have to go that way then turn right at the last roundabout before Stonehenge and cut around the back and drop down to the roundabout the other side.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Yikes. What's causing the problems?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here