Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

England v Slovakia and Wales v Russia ko 8pm.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Group B final fixtures in St Etienne and Toulouse respectively.

Haven't seen a thread started yet so I'll continue in the same vein as I did for Group A matches.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I hope the Welsh mildly beat up some Russians, and Russia get disqualified (regardless of the fact that they'll be out anyway).

The WC in Russia should not go ahead.

Dolph Ins

May 26, 2014
Mid Sussex
I hope Russia loose and get sent home. The fans are dangerous and by the sound of it we were lucky there weren't any fatalities.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Sons Mother in law has just come back from her appartment in Sunny Beach Bulgaria and said Russian youths were out looking for anybody English on holiday there and had nothing to do with football just an anti English attitude probably encouraged by Putin.

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Slovaka 19/4 to win. Just saying. :whistle:

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Got the hump and game not even started yet
Bertrand ?Clyne ?and Henderson ? Wilshire still not convincing me either he's back to his best after injury

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
This team should be good enough to avoid defeat, which is what is needed. The 2 full backs arent far behind Rose and Walker, Wiltshire will be adequate cover for Ali and the only weak link is Henderson for Rooney and even that could have been worse he could have picked Milner in preference to Henderson.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here