Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Polish fans go wild in Nice

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Polish fans have gone on the rampage in Nice.
100 cars have been valeted and waxed, 50 boilers have been repaired and 5 brick walls have been rebuilt.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Sorry my bad. Been in Corfu for two weeks and someone just sent it to me.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Polish fans have gone on the rampage in Nice.
100 cars have been valeted and waxed, 50 boilers have been repaired and 5 brick walls have been rebuilt.

Totally different to

The Polish fans are now on the rampage in Nice. Following the English / Russian skirmishes in Marseille, 100 cars have been valeted and waxed, 50 boilers repaired and 5 walls built with awful pointing...

Clearly in the latest version the walls are made of brick and do not have awful pointing.

Whatever next, Stairway to Heaven is based on another song.....

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Totally different to

The Polish fans are now on the rampage in Nice. Following the English / Russian skirmishes in Marseille, 100 cars have been valeted and waxed, 50 boilers repaired and 5 walls built with awful pointing...

Clearly in the latest version the walls are made of brick and do not have awful pointing.

Whatever next, Stairway to Heaven is based on another song.....

Clearly they had to knockdown last weeks walls due to the awful pointing and this week rebuild them properly

Big G

Dec 14, 2005
Brighton
Jesus Christ....just wait till the I'm offended brigade catch wind of that post.
What a (insert current lefty buzz word here... for labelling anyone or anything that doesn't agree with their ideology and must therefore be racist...they currently like "shameful") thing to say!
Didn't you know...freedom of speech that includes humour is only allowed to go one way!
And anything and everything, that in anyway possible "offends" them is considered worse than murder!
You might offend somebody's "feelings" having an opinion like that...!!

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Jesus Christ....just wait till the I'm offended brigade catch wind of that post.
What a (insert current lefty buzz word here... for labelling anyone or anything that doesn't agree with their ideology and must therefore be racist...they currently like "shameful") thing to say!
Didn't you know...freedom of speech that includes humour is only allowed to go one way!
And anything and everything, that in anyway possible "offends" them is considered worse than murder!

I'm offended by your post given that you have:
1. Taken the Lord's name in vain
2. You have trivialised murder just a few days after the horrible murder of the MP.
3. You have incorrectly assumed that only those with left wing views can be offended.

To assist you please note that the following jokes and nursery rhymes are likely to offend:

A. 3 men walk into a pub - this clearly offends women and trans gender people as they are excluded
B. 3 blind mice - this clearly picks on the visually impaired mice and must encompass all mice
C. A nun lets a blind man into her bathroom while taking a bath. - This fails on both religious and disability grounds.
D. A tissue a tissue we all fall down. This is wrong as it picks on hay fever sufferers and by association all those unfortunate people who suffer from allergies.
E. You can lead a horse to water but a pencil must be lead. The play on language is not acceptable as it excluded those who have learning difficulties with language.
F. I went to a doctor and said it hurts when I do this. This is offensive against all the hard working doctors in the NHS.

And the list goes on so effectively humour is now banned in case any single person may be offended. It is good that Maranda Hart is already fully engaged with this humourless concept

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
If there is one thing worse than the easily outraged, expressing their outrage, its the twunt that complains about the easily outraged being outraged before any outrage has been expressed. It is quite frankly, outrageous.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Man offended that some people get offended when nobody actually has fails to see irony, shocker.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here