Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BHF London to Brighton bike ride.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Just a quick well done to any NSC'ers who participated today, and did their bit for charity.
I hope you all enjoyed yourselves and are home safely.

You were probably quicker than the train.

Just a quick well done to any NSC'ers who participated today, and did their bit for charity.

Thanks - it was a great event, superbly marshalled, lovely food stations, friendliest marshals, excellent weather & some £2m+ raised for charity. Was delighted to have cycled all the way up Ditchling Beacon - it was close at times!

Saw plenty of Brighton shirts too

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Thanks - it was a great event, superbly marshalled, lovely food stations, friendliest marshals, excellent weather & some £2m+ raised for charity. Was delighted to have cycled all the way up Ditchling Beacon - it was close at times!

Saw plenty of Brighton shirts too

Great stuff, might have passed you on A3 by Esher Common, we were on way to a NT property :)

mothy

Dec 30, 2012
I was cycling back from the marina to hove with the family today - or trying to. Loads of divs in Lycra pushing their bikes along the cycle path in groups congratulating themselves in their achievements.

Typical cyclists having no regard for other road users. Normally it's cars but give them half a chance & they'll screw it up for 'amateur' cyclists & pedestrians as well

South Stand Bonfire

Who lit that match then?
NSC Patron
Jan 24, 2009
Shoreham-a-la-mer

I did the ride, thank you and I worked out that it was quicker for Tim Peake to get back to Earth yesterday than it did for me to get from London Victoria to Shoreham on Friday!

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
I was cycling back from the marina to hove with the family today - or trying to. Loads of divs in Lycra pushing their bikes along the cycle path in groups congratulating themselves in their achievements.

Typical cyclists having no regard for other road users. Normally it's cars but give them half a chance & they'll screw it up for 'amateur' cyclists & pedestrians as well

You dig yourself a bigger hole than Farage.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here