Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tennis Final at Queens

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Brilliant performance from Murray to win his fifth Queens title. He was a set and 3-0 down, but stormed back to win in style against a guy who hadn't lost his serve all week.

What a bottler.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Yep. Once he'd managed to break Raonic (who'd gone 55 games without being broken) he looked in top form. Let's hope he can take that into Wimbledon.

Loved Lendl looking mildly interested by it all. He has a fantastic ability to look entirely detached. I think he hung around for about 30 seconds after Murray had won before nipping off to beat the crowds home.

joeinbrighton

Nov 20, 2012
Brighton
It wasn't against one of the greatest players the world has ever seen.
His style a butt la :dunce:

Raonic is a former Wimbledon semi-finalist who Murray also defeated in the semis of this year's Australian Open and is certainly amongst the top 4 or 5 players in the world on grass right now. It's not like he just scraped past the world number 107 or something.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Brilliant performance from Murray to win his fifth Queens title. He was a set and 3-0 down, but stormed back to win in style against a guy who hadn't lost his serve all week.

What a bottler.
It's was only Queens though [MENTION=33428]Maldini[/MENTION] won't recognise it as a real tournament as it's gay.

Maldini

Banned
Aug 19, 2015
It's was only Queens though [MENTION=33428]Maldini[/MENTION] won't recognise it as a real tournament as it's gay.

Murray has proved me wrong.Totally wrong.I have egg on my face.He won Queens against some tennis player guy.The man is not a bottler.No way.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here