Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

God I'm bored!

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I thought the Euro's would fill the footy gap this summer, nope. Even the EU, SASTA, crap weather, etc., etc., etc., can't get me going. Went to the gee gees last night, even been to cricket, but nope, it's all not helping. Is there a close season doctor out there with a prescription?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
God only knows

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Are you coming DOGGING later with me and [MENTION=588]8ace[/MENTION] ?

Yes please, where are we going and which mask today ?

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
I thought the Euros might help relieve my Albion withdrawal symptoms, but it's come a poor second to my love of all things Albion.

Really looking forward to the fixtures coming out on Wednesday. Oh, how I miss my Amex fixes.
I would help if we'd had anything resembling a summer and I know we shouldn't wish our time away, but I just can't wait for the season to start again.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
I always get excited when its fixture week. Even if half of them will be moved for Sky.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I thought the Euro's would fill the footy gap this summer, nope. Even the EU, SASTA, crap weather, etc., etc., etc., can't get me going. Went to the gee gees last night, even been to cricket, but nope, it's all not helping. Is there a close season doctor out there with a prescription?

You can come and paint the outside of my house if you like? :)

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011

Go climbing, just back, knackered but happy!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here