Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Chayste Place, this film is a legend of a British comedy

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Charlie Muggins, it is the greatest Carry On film ever.

Matron..........

D

Deleted member 2719

Carry on in the EU was over rated, they tried to make it a horror film by trying to scare the shit out of people about a down turn in the economy, but it was only believable by a few sheep that watched.

The Shepard's went on to make the block busting CARRY ON AND BELIEVE IN BRITAIN.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Carry on in the EU was over rated, they tried to make it a horror film by trying to scare the shit out of people about a down turn in the economy, but it was only believable by a few sheep that watched.

The Shepard's went on to make the block busting CARRY ON AND BELIEVE IN BRITAIN.

Hmm these 'Shepard's' (sic x 2) sound a bit dense to me Mouldy! I think I'd rather have the EU dictating our English curriculum in schools ta! #Better Together

:thumbsup:

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing

You really are obsessed, aren't you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here